On 8/30/05, Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't seen that error, but one thing I noticed about your model is
> that I don't think you can just add things to the admin interface (like
> you're trying to do with 'Extra info'). You have to copy the admin
> section of auth.User if you want everything that's already there to
> also show up.

Yeah, Adam's right -- you need to copy the entirety of the admin.fields.

Regarding the error, you'll need to make sure your __init__.py file
contains "myapp" in its "__all__" variable, assuming "myapp.py" is the
name of your model module. See
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/model_api/#using-models for
full documentation (just added a couple of days ago!).

Adrian
--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org