On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 10:15 +0100, Rachel Willmer wrote:
> is there a django way to set up the tables with the initial data I
> want? or should I just do this using a postgres script?

You could either do it with a postgres script, or you could write a
python script that imports your models, instantiates objects, and saves
them.  Or, of course, you could use the admin interface, but that would
quickly get tedious.

| Jason F. McBrayer                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
|  "If you wish to make Pythocles wealthy, don't give him more   |
|   money; rather, reduce his desires."            -- Epicurus   |