Yep. It depends on size. It seems that web server sends the first part of
page up to some limit and stalls for a while. After that it may send the
rest or append "internal_error.html" nonsense.

Now I have to figure out who is the culprit: Apache, FastCGI server, Django
(e.g., FastCGI portion of it), or some weird interaction of all of them. My
bet is it is not Django, but who knows...

Thanks,

Eugene

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]