2005/9/5, Tristan Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Well, my first problem was that blastwave.org does not have a psycopg package
> for Solaris. But then I did a source install only to have it keep coredumping
> on me :(

hi tristan
sorry for the late reply.
have you seen the following post (and the several others thread
retourned by googling for "psycopg solaris site:lists.initd.org")?
maybe something similar'll apply fine to you too...

http://lists.initd.org/pipermail/psycopg/2003-March/001920.html

(there are aother stuff, no time to check now, sorry...)

HTH, and let me know

--
Carlo C8E Miron, ICQ #26429731