On 10/31/05, Ian Holsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is anyone else interested in joining? I was thinking of similar to
> what phpBB does.
>
> If so I propose we open up a sourceforge project, or perhaps we could
> even host it on code.djangoproject.com if they let us ;-)

I'd be happy to help! Note that the World Online forum application
(e.g. http://www2.ljworld.com/forums/) is just a light wrapper around
the django.contrib.comments framework, which ships with Django.
Writing a basic forum app is easy. The hard part will be integrating
*all* the various features that people want.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org