On 11/21/05, Grigory Fateyev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello bsoltani!
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:30:13 -0000 you wrote:

> As long we're counting who's interested, count me in :).

me too, +1.

So the answer is that there is a set of views that can be used for it, but they're not as neatly packaged as might be nice.  I'm hoping to get around to proposing a patch to clean that up, but it's only one of many things on my TODO list.

For those eager to look into it,

1) read up on the authentication model (http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/authentication/)

2) look into django.views.decorators.auth

3) you'll need your own templates, but you can modify those in contrib/admin/templates/[registration|admin]

hope this helps.

--david