On 11/15/05, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Nov 15, 2005, at 5:09 PM, oggie rob wrote:
> > But when I get to the
> > template, no scalable option is obvious. I would expect something
> > like:
> > (% for field in form.fields %)
> [snip]
>
> As of revision [1253] this is now possible.

I'm trying this out for an update_object generic view.  Very nice.
One little issue though, for most of the fields it puts in the
original value from the object that is to be updated, except the
foreign key selects it doesn't pre-select the value that is already
set for that object.  How can I have it do that for me too?

Bryan