There isn't any found yet?

but seriously.. we should have a 'security' page which covers django
'best-practices' in that area.
there has been some recent discussion on the developer list about how
to accept parameters defensively.

There is also a cross site request forgery  prevention compoent here:
http://lukeplant.me.uk/resources/csrfmiddleware/

regards
Ian.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- ++61-3-9877-0909
If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. -