On 12/3/05, Jiri Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow, dorodok, that is elegant, indeed. I have already implemented by
> the inclusion_tag as the guys suggested, but I'm going to do it the CSS
> way.

Just remember that every time you want to add another tab, then you'll
have to edit the CSS file to include the reference to the new tab.
That doesn't mean you should aviod that method (in fact I've used
something similar on one of my recent projects), but, if you
anticipate the tabs changing or additional tabs being added, it may
not be so elegant after all. On the other hand, if you are sure the
tabs will never change, then I'd say go with it. Just something to
think about.

--
----
Waylan Limberg