django-admin.py init worked ... so the tables are there (not
"django_admin_log", i´m sure about that).
i already created a superuser. could that be a problem? (i´m still using the
dreamhost-wiki for my installation).

i also get the login for the admin-interface. when trying to login, i get
the error:
"Table 'dkitdb.django_admin_log' doesn't exist"