I was previously using the 0.90 Egg file, and I got the
restructuredtext filter working by adding:

from django.contrib.markup.templatetags import markup

into my views.py file for my app.  Then I could say someting like:

article.content|restructuredtext

in my .html file, and it worked.

Today, I moved to the development version of django using svn.  I have
everything working like before except the restructuredtext filter.  I
have tried the same as above, and also changing the import line to

from django.contrib.markup.templatetags.markup import restructuredtext

But that still doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks