i´ve been playing around with the admin-interface and have some questions:

- how do i change the numrows for a textarea-field?

- why is it always the first column of the list which is linked to the
detail-page? when listing the ID, i´d like the ID to be the first field in
the list. nevertheless, i´d like the title to be linked. is that possible?

- we have automatic fields for createdate and updatedate (auto_now,
auto_now_add). what about automatically inserting the logged in user who
creates (or updates) the record? i don´t know about anybody else, but i need
that all the time. that´s especially interesting when using manipulators,
because with "request.user" you won´t have the ID of the user (if i´m right
here?).

- the many-to-many javascript filter interface does work in the
admin-interface, but it does not work with my own page based on
AddManipulator.

manipulator = projects.AddManipulator()
form = formfields.FormWrapper(manipulator, new_data, errors)
return render_to_response('manage/projects_form', {'form': form})

template:
<label for="id_user">Assign Users:</label>{{ form.user }}

patrick