Hello!

I have a problem when I try to add new classes to a model. The steps I
follow are:

* I create the new classes
* I use the administrative tool to generate the sql
* I create the new tables from the generated sql.
* I refresh the Django web admin

The new table appears on the admin interface, and I have introduced
data manually on it I can see it, but when I try to modify o add a new
record I get the exception:

Exception Type:         ContentTypeDoesNotExist
Exception Value:        ContentType does not exist for
{'package__label__exact': <aplication name>
'python_module_name__exact': <table name>}

In order to run the admin againg I have to delete all the tables and
re-create them using the install option.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

--
Antoni Aloy López