Adrian Holovaty wrote:
On 12/30/05, Michael Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you! That worked great (well, once I figured out that TEMPLATE_DIRS
wants Unix-style "slashes" even on this Winders box.)

Ah, thanks for pointing out that the slash-style isn't well
documented. I've updated the docs:

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/templates_python/#the-template-dirs-setting
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/settings/#template-dirs

Excellent. A suggestion might be to have it added to the generated 'settings.py' file which currently starts out like this:

TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    # Put strings here, like "/home/html/django_templates".
)

Perhaps add "# Always use Unix-style forward slashes, even on Windows."

Thanks. The more I see, the more I'm convinced Django is the item I've been looking for.

Michael