On Птн, 2005-12-30 at 20:42 +0000, scum wrote:
> I cannot figure out the `official` place to put images, stylesheets,
> and javascripts and the process to access them.  Can someone explain
> their method of doing this.
I'm just root-linking all that stuff to '/media/css/base.css'(js, img, etc.)
and tuned alias+directory+location in apache for that '/media/'.

Files are settled in /home/www, dual-owned by my user and www-data.
  media/        all that site-specific static stuff
  templates/    base dir for templates
  twogre/       django project, symlinked to python's packages
  tools/        not-http utils, using django models
  svn/          subversion repository for that stuff... should not be there,
btw.