i´m asking this question again, because i still haven´t found a solution.

i like the way, related objects are being displayed (and deleted) in
the admin-interface and i´d like to integrate that into my application.

1. is there a way to display (and delete) multiple related objects using
generic views? as far as i know, with delete_object you can only display and
delete ONE object and not the relations.

2. right now, i am importing some stuff from admin.main like
_get_deleted_objects, _get_mod_opts. moreover, i duplicated
delete_stage within my view to use another template than
"admin/delete_confirmation". this doesn´t seem very clean, for i have
delete_stage twice (in admin and in my own app).
if the template in delete_stage is a variable, it is possible to include
that into my view without duplicating. but then again, i don´t know if
that´s the django-way of doing it!?

hope someone can help.
patrick.