Hi.
First I want to thank everyone for answering my really basic questions. The responses I've gotten here have been extremely helpful. I'm starting to get the hang of Django a little bit and I love it so far.

My latest question - I want to have some settings that apply to an application (not the objects within that application's model but to the application as a whole). For example, I want to have options like the maximum number of objects that should be displayed and various display options that are set by the system administrator through the admin interface. I know I can do this by writing some basic Python code and a custom view for the admin interface. This seems like a more general problem though, so I was wondering if Django has some built-in way of handling this.

Thanks!

Colleen