> While following the docs at
> http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/RemovingTheMagic , I was able to get
> the admin site running, but using the polls examples there are no
> date/time-pickers available.

Yeah, that's a known issue. It has to do with the fact that admin URLs
are now arbitrarily long, depending on the module in which the models
live.

> Another problem I experienced is that the
> navigation urls at the top are not working, there is always the project
> name appended to the url. Any ideas about these two issues?

That's also a known issue.

> What's the schedule of the branch, is it the right time to start
> testing?

You can definitely start testing it if you're so inclined, but we'll
still be making some pretty large changes and reworkings, so
definitely don't use it on anything resembling a production site.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org