The Boss wrote:
that was needed.  one problem with django i guess is figuring out what
exactly are the correct names and hierarchy,

Precisely, which is why the magic-removal branch has changed this particular annoyance (model classes now don't jump to a different namespace) and a few others.

I had enough problems dealing with the magic that I went ahead and moved my development to magic-removal...

See http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/RemovingTheMagic

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/