I'm in a hurry, and I'll have to double check tomorrow, but..

It seems to me that release 0.91 broke somewhat OneToOne relations.
The example (Places and Restaurants), in the model examples
documentation, doesn't run anymore (place object does not have a
get_restaurant method).
Admin interfaces mis-behaves: I have Restaurants double listed, i.e. I
have two lines for every Restaurant, while the total number get
reported correctly.

I'm experiencing this behaviour with Trunk, too.
It's very strange, I copied the example verbatim, to be sure.
I only added META classes to check the admin behaviour.

As I said, more testing tomorrow. Can anyone confirm, or is it a goof
on my part?

ciao
Guido