> django.core.formfields.FormField has a method 'prepare' which is
> described as a "Hook for doing something to new_data (in place) before
> validation." which sounds very useful. But as far as I can tell it
> never gets called. Am I missing something?
>
> Daniel

I too have run into this one, does prepare() get called at all?
Including some print statements and running on the dev server yields
nothing. It would be incredibly useful. I'm trying to implement a
fieldset that behaves similarly to the included
CheckboxSelectMultipleField field (which also calls prepare and also
doesn't appear to be currently working). I'm running off latest trunk
development revision.

Thanks very much for any info!
Ta,

foot