On Jan 24, 2006, at 3:57 PM, Adrian Holovaty wrote:
On 1/24/06, hugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Currently Django doesn't use this feature - but I think it might be
cool if one would be able to pass a generator to HTTPResponse instead
of a string and if Django would make use of the WSGI generator feature
to send out chunked parts. But to do this there would have to be
support for chunked transfers in the mod_python handler, too, so it
wouldn't be a simple patch, but a bit more involved.

I agree that this would be a fine feature to add. Anybody willing to
work on a patch?

For anyone willing, it may be interesting to look at the implementation of this in the qp web framework -- how the Stream class interacts with qp's http response: http://www.mems-exchange.org/software/qp/qp-1.3.tar.gz/qp-1.3/http/ response.py

mario

--
http://ruggier.org/software/moellus/