Hi, I am trying to create an menu structure that is editable in the
admin, but I get stuck on the ordering.

There is the option order_with_respect_to that is working really well
for items that are edited inline, but I can't get it to work with a
structure that is refering to itself.

The structure would be something like this, every Menu item could have
a Menu item as child and every Menu item could have a Parent or is a
toplevel element:

- Menu
-- Menu
--- Menu
-- Menu
- Menu
-- Menu

And in this structure the items have to be ordered in the way a user
would, and not alphabetically, chronologically, etc. Is there a way to
do this in Django with the generated admin?