Luke Skibinski Holt wrote:
my hd failed the other day taking my db with it. I'm trying to restore
my project now, but I'm getting this error in the admin app:

ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table "auth_users" SELECT
"blogs_blogs"."user_id","blogs_blogs"."title","blogs_blogs"."desc","blogs_blogs"."entriespp","blogs_blogs"."disabled"
FROM "blogs_blogs" ORDER BY "auth_users"."username" DESC

This is a known issue (http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/930) dealing with the One-To-One relationship. The SQL is not creating the proper JOIN for the default ordering and you need to explicitly create an ordering='title' in your Meta class so that is isn't ordering based on a field in the other class.

I'm assuming this isn't being fixed right now because the Subclassing system will replace it.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/