On 1/30/06, Adrian Holovaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As far as the validator I posted, it does the validation *before* the
file is saved to the filesystem, when it is still in memory.

Hi Adrian,

The original posters concern was The idea is to avoid an uneducated user uploading his 10 mb digital camera files and giving the server a hard time.  sounds like a very valid concern, can we do something about it. It would be good to have a general django wide setting specifying the maximum length allowed for POST data, if underlying server allowed it.

--
Amit Upadhyay
Blog: http://www.rootshell.be/~upadhyay