Adrian Holovaty wrote:
On 1/30/06, Jan Rademaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would it make sense to implement such a thing? An alternative would be
to figure out at what date a week starts and ends and just use
pub_date__range, but that's not really the point. I'm just curious how
easy/hard it would be to implement.

If the above isn't going to work, what's the best/most elegant way to
go, __range?

Yeah, I'd suggest calculating the week start/end dates in your own
code and using the __range lookup. Weeks are a bit of a messy problem
-- different people have different definitions of when they start,
etc.

Then, if weeks are implemented, you start to get requests for fortnights and scores...

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/