Hey all,

I've been reading the other thread about static files and getting this
to work with the development environment (v 0.90).

Sadly, the instructions doesn't work for me, I keep getting 302 errors:

The following Html:

<head>
    <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'
href='/myproject/site_media/css/MyProject.css'/>
</head>

give me this error in the HTTP server:

[02/Feb/2006 02:26:10] "GET
/myproject/site_media/css/css%5CMyProject.css HTTP/1.1" 302 0

(See the interesting %5C stuff going on)

If I attempt to access a graphic directly from the browser, I get a
popup dialog stating:

"Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked." I can only
assume this is a Firefox warning.

Any suggestions?

-Z

Other thread: