Hi, Dody,

Yes, I did see your reply. However, since I didn't see a public reply
saying "Yes, that's it. Thank you!". I assumed that your reply wasn't
the final solution and the thread was still open.  Did Vidar reply to
you saying this was indeed the solution?

This subject line and the mention about running out of memory in the
original post caused a knee-jerk "Yikes!!!!!" reaction for me, based on
my all-too-real experiences with memory leaks.

I'll try to take a deep breath and relax the next time I see "memory
leak" in a Django thread. Unless of course, it's about a very real
memory leak.

Django-ly Yours,
- Jason