Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that Python-Hosting.com now supports Django.

We've been hosting Django sites for a while but we've now added
it to our official list of supported software.

You can host 5 Django sites with up to 10 MySql or PostgreSql databases
for $15/month.

When you signup you get a default running Django site using the latest
Django version and a blank Django project. The Django python module is
installed in your HOME directory so you can change the version if you
want to.

Your Django site runs on top of mod_python. You actually get your own
Apache2 instance with mod_python, which you have total control over
(for instance, you can start it and stop it on your own).

Remi.

http://www.python-hosting.com