On Tuesday 14 February 2006 10:07, Gábor Farkas wrote:

> i'd like to increase/enhance my javascript knowledge, which right now
> is rather limited (zero?) :)
>
> so, are there are books/websites you can recommend?
>
> i'm primarily interested in the application of javascript to the
> webpages, so DOM manipulation and things like that.

I have found this absolutely indispensable:

http://www.visibone.com/products/cardcollection.html

It includes lots of other web stuff (or you can just buy the JS sheets),
and it has compatibility information for all the major browsers (even
including Konqueror) for everything in it. I could rave all day about
it...

Luke

--
"Making it up? Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough
as it is without wanting to invent any more of it." (Marvin the

Luke Plant || L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net || http://lukeplant.me.uk/