On Feb 16, 2006, at 11:03 AM, Adrian Holovaty wrote:

> On 2/16/06, paolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi, I had problems running Django with mod_python, so I had the
>> possibility to investigate and obtain some detailed info, which I'd
>> like to share here.
>
> Thanks very much for this fine collection of information and links.
> I've updated the documentation:
>
> http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/modpython/#if-you-get-a-
> segmentation-fault
>
> Adrian
>
> --
> Adrian Holovaty
> holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org

        Excellent information. Having that stuff in the docs will save some
future django-nauts a bunch of time -- I spent  a couple hours last
week on diagnosing the same issue.
        I can't ditch PHP (yet), so I ended up setting up two separate
Apache instances running side-by-side to get around the mod_php
problem. Does anybody know of a better solution than that, short of
re-compiling PHP? Or which versions, distros, etc., this issue pops
up in?

Thanks,
--P

Paul Smith