All,

I'm a bit stumped.  Being a good little developer I'm following the
guidelines for the new admin changes
(http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/NewAdminChanges) and calling
'do_html2python' regardless of whether there are any errors from the
user.

This clears up one problem I was having where 'render' was getting
passed different lists depending on whether we're adding or changing
the model.

The new problem is when errors are present.  Trying to convert bad
data fails (as is expected) but now I cannot convert the data which
reintroduces the problem of what to pass to render.

I feel that i'm missing the 'neat' way to do this.  I've explained
what I'm trying to achieve on the wiki
(http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/CustomFormFields) incase anyone
wants more detail.

Any ideas/pointers?