Andrew Gwozdziewycz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use the contrib.comments in the magic-removal branch.
> I'm running into some problems though...
>
>           {% get_free_comment_list for excuses.topic topic.id as
> comment_list %}
>
> Is the part that is failing. This was adapted from the
> djangoproject.com website, as it was the only example
> I could find in using it. However, the tokens after the "for" seem to
> be wrong, as get_object fails.

If this is the problem you are seeing, then the code has not been
updated for the magic-removal branch. the get_object() call on
instances has been replaced by ModelClass.objects.get(...) in
magic-removal.

See the table in
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/RemovingTheMagic#Descriptorfields
for any other mapping problems you might come across and want to fix.

Regards,
Malcolm