Hi,
As I suppose, the Django's concept of separation of application from
a project, when several apps form the latter, is a very nice
abstraction of the traditional MVC. It would enable one to re-use apps
in an extent exceeding what is provided with the "classic" MVC.

However, to do so, one has to organize the model of an app in such a
way that the app mustn't know anything (or, more precisely, as few as
needed) about its "neighbors".

That's my question: is there a documentation, or informal blog
postings, describing how different apps can share data via
django.core.Site? Browsing django.contrib source is a good way, but the
aforementioned (docs, blog postings) would also help.

Please, give me links to them, if they are available.
Thanks in advance,
Giorgi