"Chetan Vaity" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I want to build a two-page form for creating an object. As I see it there are
> two options:
> 1. Store values in hidden fields
> 2. Use the session to store the variables from the first form
>
> Any Django best practices?

I'd say use the session to store the values from the first form.  If
you use hidden fields, they could be modified by the user after
submitting the first page.  That would just mean that you'd need to do
all your validation in the view handling the second page, but for UI
reasons you probably want to do validation of a field on the page
where the user actually entered it.