On 3/3/06, Glenn Tenney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, but it seems to me that it does a user voting (one up, or one
> down) rather than "I give this a 3 star rating".  This voting scheme
> generates an int value that can easily be ordered_by, but I don't think
> it's a user-friendly as, e.g., a five star rating.

If it were an up-or-down, the ratings fields probably wouldn't be
PositiveSmallintegerFields, and the comments module's
get_rating_options method probably wouldn't use a 1-10 rating scale as
the example in its docstring ;)

Documentation of the comment app was another thing that was supposed
to happen a while back, and would be another great
LittleEasyImprovement... I'm making a list.

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin