Hi,

I'm fairly new to Django and have a project at University where I am
creating a league table manager with a web interface. I'm having
problems viewing CSS in my templates online i.e.
http://localhost:8000/leaguemanager/ shows an index page which links to
style.css, but in the server window I'm seeing a 404 2189 error.

My directory setup is:

/templates
../leaguemanager
....style.css
....base.html
....index.html
/ourproject
../leaguemanager
..../models

index.html inherits from base.html, which has references to style.css.
Everything else seems to be working OK, just not being able to locate
the style.css file.

Any help would be appreciated,

Mark Hawker