Hi all,

I wish to implement a system that allows users to upload multiple files
and associate them with a model I have defined.

The model is similar to the following:

class Entry(meta.<odel):
    id = meta.AutoField(primary_key=True)
    files = the file paths to numerous files.

Obviously, there is a one-to-many relationship between an Entry object
and its associated files.

Is this possible? Can anyone give me some pointers?

Secondly, if I cannot get this working soon, I wish to continue without
it and try to 'retro fit' this implementation. However, I am unsure if
- once created - it is possible to modify the model. Is it possible? If
I modify models.py, will the database be updated accordingly?

Cheers,

Rob Cowie