hi,

I use the class below to define molecule properties:

In the admin interface I get a nice mol_properties table to fill, but
the values
are only accepted if I enter values for all columns of the table. Is
this
correct behaviour? What can I do to make it accept a partially filled
in table?

class MolProperties(meta.Model):

    compound =
meta.ForeignKey(Compound,edit_inline=meta.TABULAR,num_in_admin=1,unique=True)
    mol_weight =
meta.FloatField(max_digits=8,decimal_places=4,blank=True,core=True)
ClogP_calc =
meta.FloatField(max_digits=8,decimal_places=4,blank=True,core=True)
    ClogP_exp =
meta.FloatField(max_digits=8,decimal_places=4,blank=True,core=True,)
    solubility = meta.CharField(maxlength=600,blank=True,core=True,)
    solubilize_howto =
meta.CharField(maxlength=600,blank=True,core=True,)

    class META:
        db_table = 'mol_properties'
        admin=meta.Admin()

    def __repr__(self):