On 03/09/06 11:47, tomass wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've copied the admin css to be used for my views, but I've added in
> this custom section which is a modified version of the FILTER COLUMN
> from changelist.css:
>
> /*  FILTER COLUMN  (CUSTOM VERSION) */
>
> #changelist-filter-custom {position:absolute; top:0; right:0;
> width:180px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; background:#efefef; margin:0;}
> #changelist-filter-custom h2 {font-size:11px; padding:2px 5px;
> border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;}
> #changelist-filter-custom h3 {font-size:12px; margin-bottom:0;}
> #changelist-filter-custom ul
> {padding-left:0;margin-left:10px;_margin-right:-10px;}
> #changelist-filter-custom li {list-style-type:none; margin-left:0;
> padding-left:0;}
> #changelist-filter-custom a {color:#999;}
> #changelist-filter-custom a:hover {color:#036;}
> #changelist-filter-custom li.selected {border-left:5px solid #ccc;
> padding-left:5px;margin-left:-10px;}
> #changelist-filter-custom li.selected a {color:#5b80b2 !important;}
>
> Basically what I've changed is the width in the first item (from 160px
> to 180px, as well as removing the z-index so that a custom calendar
> item pops up okay. Problem now is best illustrated with a picture:
> http://www.greenleaftech.net/members/mthaddon/django_css
> As you can see I have some trailing non-aligned part of the filtered
> list, and the last column of the table gets run into the filtered list
> at the top.
>
> Can anyone help out with some css magic?

Search for the following rule in the file /media/css/changelists.css:

.change-list .filtered table, .change-list .filtered .paginator,
.filtered #toolbar, .filtered div.xfull { margin-right:160px !important;
width:auto !important; }

and change the margin-right to 180px. It's the sixt rule from the top in
  the unmodified css file.

To get the changelist columns background to also be 180px from top to
bottom you may have to make the following image 20px wider:
/media/img/admin/changelist-bg.gif

Don't know if that's all that needs changing. But it should get you started.

cheers
Steven