Hi.

Can anybody recommend a good tool (or PyDev/Eclipse plugin) for
formatting template files?

HTMLTidy with its default settings just doesn't cut it -- it insists on
inserting HTML and body tags around the template and screwing up the
template statements.

Or maybe someone has a good working set of options for HTMLTidy options
which don't break the templates?

Call me anal-retentive (in fact, no, don't), but as soon as code
exceeds ten to fifteen lines, I like to have it consistently indented
(e.g. the content of divs indented from the divs). I just find that
this helps finding nesting and layout errors which are otherwise hard
to catch. Eclipse doesn't help me with indentation as much as I would
have hoped.

I'd appreciate any pointers from the more experienced Djangonistas.

Daniel