On 3/8/06, Andu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One of the problems I faced when using Django's admin was the filter
> part overlapped the table with data, when I showed lots of fields in
> the admin listing.
>
> I did a quick hack today and made it toggable. If you want to aply a
> filter, show it. If not, leave it there and browse the listings.

Nice improvement! Thanks for sharing.

If we end up rolling this into the framework, we'll opt for the
JavaScript one-liner rather than the overhead of a JavaScript
framework for effects. (What effects does it do, anyway? I'm not in a
position to apply the patch to my local copy.)

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com