Hey Tim,

Yeah, I understand what you mean, but I thought that django used "" by
default and not NULL. That's why I defined in my model to allow blank,
and not include null=True.

Part of the model is this:
class Factor(meta.Model):
     20         first_name = meta.CharField(maxlength=25)
     21         last_name = meta.CharField(maxlength=25)
     22         email = meta.EmailField(blank=True)
     23         phone = meta.IntegerField(blank=True)
     24         cell_phone = meta.IntegerField(blank=True)
     25         address = meta.CharField(maxlength=25, blank=True)
     26
     27         def __repr__(self): return self.last_name
     28
     29         class META:
     30                 admin = meta.Admin()
     31
     32 class Company(meta.Model):
     33         name = meta.CharField(maxlength=25)
     34         phone = meta.CharField(maxlength=25, blank=True)
     35         factor = meta.ForeignKey(Factor, blank=True)
     36
     37         def __repr__(self): return self.name
     38
     39         class META:
     40                 db_table = 'products_companies'
     41                 verbose_name_plural = 'companies'
     42                 admin = meta.Admin(
     43                         list_display = ('name', 'phone',
'factor'),
     44                 )