limodou wrote:
> On 3/17/06, PythonistL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Kenneth,
<snip>

> I think ChangeManipulator is concerned to a single object, but what
> you will deal with are many objects, so you should create a custom
> manipulator yourself.

My concern with a custom manipulator would be the dynamic nature of the
shopping basket.  Since there's no way to know how many items there are
then the fields would have to be made dynamically when the manipulator
is created.  This is easy enough but when the FormWrapper is created
then there's no easy way to loop over the fields in the template and
create the form.

This is why I think creating a list of manipulators and then passing a
list of their FormWrappers to the template would be the 'neater' way to
do it but it feels a bit heavy handed; 20 items would require the
creation of 20 manipulators.  I'm not sure what affect this would have
on performance.

Surely somone's had to edit multiple objects onscreen at once?  Isn't
this what edit_inline does?  I suppose I could always check how the
admin app does it...

F.