I have a Question class. I also have a QuestionDatum class that has
Question as a ForeignKey field (possible multiple choice answers,
correct answer, the question text, etc., are stored in QuestionDatum
objects). I'm trying to edit these using the admin interface.

I've set up edit_inline, and have two fields to enter Datum
instances, but whenever I edit a question, old information gets lost.
For example, I get two places to edit Datums. I enter two. When I
press "Save and continue editing", one datum remains, one disappears,
and I have another blank space. If I enter anything in the blank
space and click "Save" or "Save and continue editing", the new datum
appears as the first item on the edit page, and the others just
disappear.

Any idea what might be up?

Todd