Julio Nobrega writes:

>   Is your project directory on your Python path? The easiest thing for
> me is to ln it to site-packages.

It wasn't. Thanks

Maybe is my newbiness... but the install and tutorial docs seem like could
use some changes. For instance just double-checked to make sure I had not
missed it. I don't see where it mentions to create a symlink for each
project.

I did see and followed the instruction to setup the link for the global
django source in the site-packages..

Is there a "doc" list to send suggestions to?