Thanks Adrain for your support
i am wondering is that means that i have to create another folder for
flatpages
in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-0.91-py2.4.egg/django/contrib/

and call it in my application

NB.all my change is just in this
file
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-0.91-py2.4.egg/django/contrib/flatpages/views.py

Thanks  :)
Mary