On 3/24/06, John Szakmeister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This output occures before any legal HTTP header - so we get "Internal
> Server Error"
> May be it's just forgotten debug code?

Caveat: I'm not a Django developer.  I think you're right though, it's
probably a bug, and it still exists on trunk/.  I'd raise this on the
django-dev@ list if you don't get any other replies.

Sorry - I've been meaning to respond to this. It certainly looks like a bug to me. For the record, it has been fixed in the magic-removal stream.

I would suggest logging this as a bug at code.djangoproject.com/newticket.

Russ Magee %-)