Eugene Lazutkin wrote:

>Alex: I'll look into this problem. Most probably there is a racing
>condition in multithreaded Django. It doesn't look like it is related to
>database backends.

I think so too... I was investigating Alex's report and it looks like
somewhere onr thread is creating a QueryDict and another tries to access
it while it's being created. It's the only place where it doesn't
contain self._mutable.

This may mean that mod_python somehow supplies shared request object
which it shouldn't. On a mod-python list I saw a suggestion
(http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2003-October/014398.html):

>It means your Python that mod_python was built against doesn't support
>threads. You might have a thread.py module under your python libs dir
>but that doesn't mean your python supports threads.
>
>Go the the mod_python page, get the appropriate version per your apache
>version, and then get EXACTLY the version of Python recommended. Build
>this python in your source tree (with threads!) and mod_python against
>this. Everything will work fine.

But I didn't put it here since it's to unfounded :-). Alex, could you
check these versioning issues anyway?