Some uses of disabled inputs are good. For example one with a
default value and a checkbox next to it that when clicked allows you
to edit the input content.

  Or a game where you must complete some task before a certain
time-limit is reached and the input becomes uneditable. Or a html
tutorial that shows what disabled="true" does. And perhaps even why
you shouldn't use :)

--
Julio Nobrega - http://www.inerciasensorial.com.br